The witch pointed and yelled... Zimzalabim. I tried :welp:
Midnight Joined 11 April 2019 Messages 462 Reactions Received 1,393 Location SUNMI IS COMING Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 June 2019 #1 The witch pointed and yelled... Zimzalabim. I tried Reactions: noctis, OnlyCalB, Skinnny and 3 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 18 June 2019 #2 It haunts me, just like her This one is Hemingway: Baby shoes for sale, never worn. Reactions: Skinnny, Jungkook, Loki and 1 other person
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 June 2019 #3 "There is no wifi in here" "There is no any SNSD comeback" Reactions: noctis, Skinnny, Midnight and 2 others
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 18 June 2019 #4 Jimin escaped my basement oh no Reactions: noctis, Foxia, Skinnny and 3 others
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 June 2019 #5 The spider crawled into my mouth Reactions: blurryface, Skinnny, Midnight and 1 other person
mynameislalisa Joined 28 November 2018 Messages 281 Reactions Received 2,018 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 June 2019 #6 I'm pregnant, who is the father? (I know "I'm" could be considered as two words "I am" but I decided that I will see it as one) Reactions: noctis, blurryface, Midnight and 1 other person
I'm pregnant, who is the father? (I know "I'm" could be considered as two words "I am" but I decided that I will see it as one)
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 June 2019 #7 Jungkook said: The spider crawled into my mouth Click to expand... Reactions: Jungkook, mynameislalisa and Midnight
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 June 2019 #8 I have to go to work. Reactions: noctis and Midnight
Foxia . Joined 14 May 2019 Messages 942 Reactions Received 2,692 Location Hope World Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 June 2019 #9 All printers at school broke down Reactions: Midnight
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 18 June 2019 #10 i still have zero album
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 18 June 2019 #11 Jungkook said: The spider crawled into my mouth Click to expand... Reactions: Midnight and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 19 June 2019 #12 blurryface said: Click to expand... No Reactions: Midnight and blurryface
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 19 June 2019 #13 I am going to eat you! Reactions: Midnight
blurryface Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,382 Reactions Received 14,883 Location Sun Cards View Profile KS Coins 20 Ship @ImhereandImded 19 June 2019 #14 Jungkook said: No Click to expand... Reactions: Midnight and Jungkook
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 19 June 2019 #15 Let’s go round and introduce ourselves. Reactions: Midnight and melancholia
Buttercup Joined 12 May 2019 Messages 707 Reactions Received 3,056 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 19 June 2019 #16 Woke up, parent's dead only you. Reactions: Midnight
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 19 June 2019 #17 No Eman Tzuyu Won't Marry You. Reactions: Midnight
melancholia i love yall <3 . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,178 Reactions Received 14,722 Location twice and loona's heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 19 June 2019 #18 my face
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 19 June 2019 #19 At YGE, YG said, "I'm baaaack!"
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 1 June 2022 #20 the walls were her skin AND hyunjin finally likes tiktok now