write your favourite ship(s) and i'll rate it (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Can I write the ones I really enjoy instead of just one? I'm doing it anyway (please be gentle, my heart can't take people disliking things I like).

Taekey (Taemin & Kibum/Key - SHINee)
Taejin (Taehyung/V & Seokjin/Jin - BTS)
Myungjin (Myungjun/MJ & Jinwoo/JinJin - ASTRO)
Binu/Binwoo (Bin/Moonbin & Dongmin/Eunwoo - ASTRO)
Chanbaek (Chanyeol & Baekhyun - EXO)
Dodaeng (Doyeon & Yoojung - Weki Meki)

They are all varying levels of "ship" and they're all super adorable when they interact (I hope you and others enjoy them maybe even a little as much as I do)!
 
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
Taekey (Taemin & Kibum/Key - SHINee)
9/10
Taejin (Taehyung/V & Seokjin/Jin - BTS)
I WAS FUCKING WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE THAT
9/10
Myungjin (Myungjun/MJ & Jinwoo/JinJin - ASTRO)
idk them,,,
Binu/Binwoo (Bin/Moonbin & Dongmin/Eunwoo - ASTRO)
0/10
monwoo is the best eunwoo X @ImhereandImded
Chanbaek (Chanyeol & Baekhyun - EXO)
8/10
Dodaeng (Doyeon & Yoojung - Weki Meki)
YES YES YES YES
8/10
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
DOTAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE also Minjoon gets an A+
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread