- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
I'm not looking forward to going through those
Its normal, i have not yet check my 500+ notifs since i went on hiatus.![]()
I'm not looking forward to going through those![]()
500??Its normal, i have not yet check my 500+ notifs since i went on hiatus.![]()
Probably someone liking all my posts500??
wowwwww
i was gonna do that then decided nahhh... my head would hurt bc u have so much posts lolllProbably someone liking all my posts![]()
Its crazy that you have 3k posts when you just joined in august, but then again our other admin karina has 45k posts, i am a failurei was gonna do that then decided nahhh... my head would hurt bc u have so much posts lolll
i am just sooo talented loll!!!Its crazy that you have 3k posts when you just joined in august, but then again our other admin karina has 45k posts, i am a failure![]()
Congrats on becoming a modThat was like mine after to mod announcement LOL how do you do it?
Thank you!Congrats on becoming a mod![]()
not being an adminHow tf do you guys have so many![]()
I go through them pretty quickly, I used to wake up to around 90 every day when I was on AKP back in 2019 so it doesn't take me too long anymoreThank you!
But fr tho how do you deal with that many notifs?
You're popular lmaoooI go through them pretty quickly, I used to wake up to around 90 every day when I was on AKP back in 2019 so it doesn't take me too long anymore