WTF is this? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
But they were happy with the rest of this?
I don't think so, but some loved that the boys got this opportunity.
But the tourbus thing was a huge issue.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Baekhyun's shirt NOOOOOO TAEYONG WALLET AHHHHHHHH


NICK WAS JUST LIKE WE GONNA BRING DISENY THE GROUND WITH THE FROSE OF KPOP FANS HAHAAAAAAA


WHEN I SAY GOT THERE STUFF I CHOKE AND THEN SHE SAID NOT OFF THE TOUR BUS I CHOKE ON MY MILK AND IT CAME OUT MY NOSE MY BROTHER LOOK AT ME
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kpop fans and companies: we want kpop to be taken seriously outside of Korea!

also kpop companies: lets put them on cringy Nickelodeon shows that depict their fans as crazy obsessed fan girls! That’s good promo and definitely doesn’t prove the stereotype about kpop and their fans!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah, looking at comments i'm not sure if I can bear to watch it. I get strong second hand embarrasment when I see cringy stuff, it's almost painful :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread