WTF medication decision.... (2 Viewers)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
My doctor prescribed me 3 Norco's(a narcotic painkiller). 1 every 6 hours or as needed for a pain level over 6. Lets say I take them ever 12 hours. Thats 1.5 days from now I run out. My nurse told me the worst is in about 3 days because what ever they use to numb the surgical area wears off then. So this puts me in the dilemma of, do I suffer now so I have pain meds in 3 days when it might be worse or do I take them now and hope for the best... This is kind of a stupid position to leave your patient in... If I take them now and find I really need help in 3 days if I go ask for it will I just be treated like a druggie?! I hate doctors.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Doctors are sus a lot of the time and the prices they state are insane.
I was on 12 pills one time and now I am on 4 a day plus a pill for seizures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread