Wussup with anime- Winter 2019 review/recommendations (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Dororo sounds interesting, I already saw some gifs from it before, but never really bothered to found out the title

I will check it out :llama_cheer:
It is really good : )
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Dororo sounds amazing. Looks like I might check it out soon
I used to read the mangas for Tate no Yuusha(I know it's originally an LN but I hate reading LNs lol) and Kaguya-sama. Their anime adaptations seem good so far, no deviations and such.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The Promised Neverland, Episode 1
Me: :pandaannoyed:

Thanks, blue. Preciate that.
But really, thanks. I love it and hate it at the same time xD
It is a horror anime :llama_laugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread