Intro Wuttup my dudes. (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome fellow exol. My biases are Chen and Suho. Hope to talk to you on the forums. Sorry for the late message, I was in hiatus. But I just love welcoming everyone. :rjbow:So welcome welcome
 
Joined
11 May 2019
Messages
449
Reactions Received
1,505
Location
EXO planet~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome fellow exol. My biases are Chen and Suho. Hope to talk to you on the forums. Sorry for the late message, I was in hiatus. But I just love welcoming everyone. :rjbow:So welcome welcome
Thanks! <3 And it's totally fine! :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread