Would be the best thing to happen to kpop ! I really hope it wins Kai looks great:sj_weary:
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 November 2019 #1 Would be the best thing to happen to kpop ! I really hope it wins Kai looks great Spoiler: Kai Reactions: yeji
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 17 November 2019 #2 Even Kai agrees! Reactions: yeji and JoanaIsHere
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 November 2019 #3 I want X-Exo to win too