News X1 and IZ*ONE will not be attending MAMA 2019 (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Well I guess that's gonna be it for Iz*One and X1 then and maybe Produce as a whole, I hope the members can redebut and don't have this hanging above their head like a black cloud but i'm not too optimistic about that.
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
this is going TOO FAR I feel like they are both going to disband :pepecry2:
Well I guess that's gonna be it for Iz*One and X1 then and maybe Produce as a whole, I hope the members can redebut and don't have this hanging above their head like a black cloud but i'm not too optimistic about that.
yeah,I truly believe that we're just waiting for the disband announcement at this point :lazypotato:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
IZ*ONE MAMA stages last year were so epic :umjicry:

Yeah this seems like the final nail in the coffin. I really hope the girls get to redebut and still have a career- Yena, Yujin and Chaeyeon especially as those are my girls.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They all worked so hard and now they're going through all of this just because of other people. I feel so bad for all of them. :pepecry1:
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
damn, im really hoping x1 doesn't disband :pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so upsetting. I just hope the girls will be able to somehow have a career after all of this. They worked and deserve a chance.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
MAMA likes Bighit, it's going to txt.
They'll both get it, MAMA likes JYP too, they've started awarding both male and female groups lol. Stray Kids and IZ*ONE won last year.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They'll both get it, MAMA likes JYP too, they've started awarding both male and female groups lol. Stray Kids and IZ*ONE won last year.
You're right! Oh I bet Mnet is happy with that!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread