X1 Badge Thread (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Welcome to the official X1 Badge Thread!!



RULES
➵ Badges must be 77x77
➵ Official photos only
➵ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
➵ Post your sources along with badges
➵ Must be high quality and not blurry. Awards team will make changes as needed.
➵ how to make a badge
➵ The members will stay under X1 as long as they didn't re-debut in another group or as solo
BADGES NEEDED
➵ X1 Group Badge
➵ Yohan
➵ Wooseok
➵ Seungwoo
➵ Seungyoun
➵ Hangyul
➵ Junho
➵ Dongpyo
➵ Minhee
➵ Eunsang
➵ Hyeongjun
➵ Dohyun
SUGGESTION PERIOD: 06/01 - 18/01
PRELIMINARY VOTING PERIOD: 18/01 - 22/01
VOTING PERIOD: 23/01 - 27/01
I've been meaning to do a badge thread for X1 for quite a while but it completely slipped my mind.
In light of recent news, I think it's fitting to make a thread a now.
​
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Awesome! If I have some time I might make some. If not just tag me in voting
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and gongchan

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I love making badges, and I was planning on making em for X1... but I'd cry if i tried rn
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I love making badges, and I was planning on making em for X1... but I'd cry if i tried rn
That's okay Rainbow. I understand how sad you are right now :c

Make them only if you can manage it. It's perfectly fine if you can't <3
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I voted!

Also if none of the black and white ones of Seungyoun win I shall release my chicks :chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread