Teaser X1 M/V Shooting D-Day (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can’t wait to see them performing as a group :maheart:

I still haven’t completely decided on a bias yet I keep going from Minhee, Yohan and Seungyoun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can’t wait to see them performing as a group :maheart:

I still haven’t completely decided on a bias yet I keep going from Minhee, Yohan and Seungyoun.
they are all so great. I expect to be biased wrecked except for Wooseok since i've been a fan since 2015
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread