Debut X1 releases FLASH music video! (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The song is actually not bad wow. The vocals are really good too. Besides Wooseok, who are the other two vocals? They were slaying :nakypog:
0:14 Kim Yohan
0:29 Lee Hangyul
0:37 Song Hyeongjun
0:40 Son Dongpyo
0:51 Cho Seungyoun
0:58 Cha Junho
1:05 Han Seungwoo
1:28 Kang Minhee
1:40 Lee Eunsang
1:45 Nam Dohyon

Here are all the members lol :worry:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
0:14 Kim Yohan
0:29 Lee Hangyul
0:37 Song Hyeongjun
0:40 Son Dongpyo
0:51 Cho Seungyoun
0:58 Cha Junho
1:05 Han Seungwoo
1:28 Kang Minhee
1:40 Lee Eunsang
1:45 Nam Dohyon

Here are all the members lol :worry:
Thanks sis! :nekolove:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Image result for kpop fangirl gif



I- I... I don't think there was ever a point during the first time that I was watching it that I actually was able to form a proper sentence. :maheart:

I liked the song a lot, the MV was really nice (I need a dance practice asap) and all the members did really well to me. I still can't choose a bias though...:facepalm: How am I supposed to choose?
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Whew Chile the mediocrity.... My Adonis Wooseok served though. Wish there was more Eunsang, Dohyun, and Junho. Seungyeun and Yohan looked sexy doing their things
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love it!!!! 😍

Dongpyo you're doing amazing sweetie
 
  • Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Oh wow, sounds really good! :yes:

Honestly I loved Energetic to bits so I was a bit worried whether X1's debut track would top that. Well, it didn't, but it got really damn close! Now brb, gonna have this song on loop for the rest of the day...
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread