New MV Xdinary Heroes "Hair Cut" M/V (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t know how much I like the first half of the chorus but I like the rest, it might be a grower for me.
Who’s the drummer by the way? :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t know how much I like the first half of the chorus but I like the rest, it might be a grower for me.
Who’s the drummer by the way? :susPepe:
Gunil! He's a 98 liner who a lot of people like to say he looks like young k
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Gunil! He's a 98 liner who a lot of people like to say he looks like young k
Ooh I think I’ve seen a few videos of him on my Instagram feed. :nakypog:
I personally don’t see the resemblance between the two of them in this particular mv but that might be why he caught my attention possibly since Young K’s my bias.
:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooh I think I’ve seen a few videos of him on my Instagram feed. :nakypog:
I personally don’t see the resemblance between the two of them in this particular mv but that might be why he caught my attention possibly since Young K’s my bias.
:sakUwu:
He's the rookie who danced on a pole a couple days after

 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
He's the rookie who danced on a pole a couple days after

He’s very cute :sakUwu:

I may have to come to you in the future if I have more questions about them.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
OMG GAON AND JUNHAN AHAHAH
 
  • Love
Reactions: noctis and Yili

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I like it. The chorus was eh but it's going to be in my head. I feel like I hear a sample in the song but I could be wrong.

And who's the bass player? :nakypog:
Jooyeon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Tickita

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like it. The chorus was eh but it's going to be in my head. I feel like I hear a sample in the song but I could be wrong.

And who's the bass player? :nakypog:
That would be Jooyeon! Long haired main vocal king ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
GAONNNNN .ZJALBDSKSHFH*@(!;J*D
I LOVE THISSS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread