Traded XG Harvey, tripleS Shion or onlyoneof Love for trade (1 Viewer)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
@Nina
do you perhaps want to trade XG Harvey for one of your TWS cards?
I'm down altho I might agree a little later like tomorrow so if another offer comes around for you, go for it.:uwu:
Up to you if you wanna post it or wait.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I currently don't have anything so I'll get to work!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm down altho I might agree a little later like tomorrow so if another offer comes around for you, go for it.:uwu:
Up to you if you wanna post it or wait.
You can also set it up whenever you are ready, I don't mind which TWS card I get
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread