@ALPHAZ
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,429 Reactions Received 9,449 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,795 Gender Male 20 January 2026 #1 @ALPHAZ Reactions: The_LastRomeo, sooya_ and pinkmelodies
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,051 Reactions Received 13,716 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,308 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 21 January 2026 #2 Looking amazing all together Reactions: sooya_ and Pirioca
sooya_ . Joined 31 March 2025 Messages 5,687 Reactions Received 4,428 Location Wonyoung's fav place Cards View Profile KS Coins 24,395 Fandom Multifandom Gender Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other Pronouns he-bow-bae Ship @Sugar Wreck @foreverriki 21 January 2026 #3 I watched this earlier but I have to say that I'm curious and want more I'm excited for this to drop so we can give it a listen
I watched this earlier but I have to say that I'm curious and want more I'm excited for this to drop so we can give it a listen