MV XG - PUPPET SHOW (Official Music Video) (1 Viewer)

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was right, I love this a lot! I didn't love it quite as much as I was expecting to, but it's very good and still in my top three songs/music videos, up there with Shooting Star. I think what holds it back for me is my own expectations. I expected it to be a bit more different than their usual sound (which don't get me wrong, is good, but every once in a while, change can be good). That being said, ignoring that, it was great. My only other complaint is a very weird one, even to me, but I wish we got one more outfit change, maybe after the first chorus and before the second verse. The outfits were great, it was just that I wanted to see more of them because of that if that makes sense.
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
XG, my favorite aliens :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread