Appreciation Xiaojun and Hendery got closer (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,066
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl these shoots are always weird to me :coronawimwim: This is the second one that I remember where the members were like :wimwim:
Yeah, got your point! I’m sure the members love each other, but they sucked each other’s air? :soob:
The final product is always pretty, ofc.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
They're so close :runrunrun:
I would've laughed my ass off if I were them :blownyoungbae:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,066
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They're so close :runrunrun:
I would've laughed my ass off if I were them :blownyoungbae:
I’m also the type who laughs in situations like this, but tbh, if you are an introvert and/or someone who doesn’t like people in your personal space, then it can be really uncomfortable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, got your point! I’m sure the members love each other, but they sucked each other’s air? :soob:
The final product is always pretty, ofc.
Yeah, I just hope that the discomfort they show isn’t so bad (internally) that they’re super uncomfortable. It’s just that if even if they were, they would be showing it because they can’t. One part of the industry in general that sucks, the knowledge that they may be very unhappy and we shouldn’t know. That goes for a lot of things ofc, not just this situation, it just comes to mind here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,066
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, I just hope that the discomfort they show isn’t so bad (internally) that they’re super uncomfortable. It’s just that if even if they were, they would be showing it because they can’t. One part of the industry in general that sucks, the knowledge that they may be very unhappy and we shouldn’t know. That goes for a lot of things ofc, not just this situation, it just comes to mind here
Don’t let me start on me thinking about if idols are really happy, what and how much pain their smiles hide, to which extent they suffer for their dreams, what they need to endure silently, what horrible things we have zero idea about, etc. It’s painful to think about it.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don’t let me start on me thinking about if idols are really happy, what and how much pain their smiles hide, to which extent they suffer for their dreams, what they need to endure silently, what horrible things we have zero idea about, etc. It’s painful to think about it.
Yeah that’s true, I’ll stop.

On a happier note, they both look gorgeous here :uwu: Xiaojun recently has been demanding my attention. Next thing we know, Ten will be demoted :scree:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,066
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah that’s true, I’ll stop.

On a happier note, they both look gorgeous here :uwu: Xiaojun recently has been demanding my attention. Next thing we know, Ten will be demoted :scree:
Imma stop, too. But if you want to talk about things like this, I’m always open and okay about it.

I agree, they look amazing. :sakUwu:
Xiaojun is such a great guy, he deserves all the attention! But I can’t imagine that one day your bias will change.:haylul:
Tag me if that happens! :tencreep:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Xiaojun is hot :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: noctis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread