COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Xiaojun and Hendery got closer (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Literally. :haylul:
Is this a new kdrama shooting or what?:tencreep: I like their suffering faces, anyway.:lisalaugh:

@WayZenNi

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl these shoots are always weird to me :coronawimwim: This is the second one that I remember where the members were like :wimwim:
Yeah, got your point! I’m sure the members love each other, but they sucked each other’s air? :soob:
The final product is always pretty, ofc.

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They're so close :runrunrun:
I would've laughed my ass off if I were them :blownyoungbae:
I’m also the type who laughs in situations like this, but tbh, if you are an introvert and/or someone who doesn’t like people in your personal space, then it can be really uncomfortable.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, got your point! I’m sure the members love each other, but they sucked each other’s air? :soob:
The final product is always pretty, ofc.
Yeah, I just hope that the discomfort they show isn’t so bad (internally) that they’re super uncomfortable. It’s just that if even if they were, they would be showing it because they can’t. One part of the industry in general that sucks, the knowledge that they may be very unhappy and we shouldn’t know. That goes for a lot of things ofc, not just this situation, it just comes to mind here

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, I just hope that the discomfort they show isn’t so bad (internally) that they’re super uncomfortable. It’s just that if even if they were, they would be showing it because they can’t. One part of the industry in general that sucks, the knowledge that they may be very unhappy and we shouldn’t know. That goes for a lot of things ofc, not just this situation, it just comes to mind here
Don’t let me start on me thinking about if idols are really happy, what and how much pain their smiles hide, to which extent they suffer for their dreams, what they need to endure silently, what horrible things we have zero idea about, etc. It’s painful to think about it.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don’t let me start on me thinking about if idols are really happy, what and how much pain their smiles hide, to which extent they suffer for their dreams, what they need to endure silently, what horrible things we have zero idea about, etc. It’s painful to think about it.
Yeah that’s true, I’ll stop.

On a happier note, they both look gorgeous here :uwu: Xiaojun recently has been demanding my attention. Next thing we know, Ten will be demoted :scree:

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah that’s true, I’ll stop.

On a happier note, they both look gorgeous here :uwu: Xiaojun recently has been demanding my attention. Next thing we know, Ten will be demoted :scree:
Imma stop, too. But if you want to talk about things like this, I’m always open and okay about it.

I agree, they look amazing. :sakUwu:
Xiaojun is such a great guy, he deserves all the attention! But I can’t imagine that one day your bias will change.:haylul:
Tag me if that happens! :tencreep:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread