He is for trade thx :haylul:
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 17 January 2024 #1 He is for trade thx
S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 12 February 2024 #2 @Tsukino can I have him for my SNSD Sooyoung? Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 12 February 2024 #3 kingdom said: @Tsukino can I have him for my SNSD Sooyoung? Click to expand... Sure Reactions: shadow
S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 12 February 2024 #4 Tsukino said: Sure Click to expand... Thx I posted it