- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,393
- Reactions Received
- 59,435
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 492,707
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
Other photoshoot was more in the sexy sideI agree!
Yeah especially the Summer and winter onesOther photoshoot was more in the sexy side
My heart melt in thoseYeah especially the Summer and winter ones
Lol Ikr! We must contain ourselves lolAaaaah and we didn’t even hear the album
I can’t…Lol Ikr! We must contain ourselves lol
We were all super anticipating his debutIndeed Xiu is doing well
I very much am!We were all super anticipating his debut
I loved all Exo members solos so farI very much am!
Me too, I really hope its good I'm tired of waiting!I loved all Exo members solos so far![]()
Exactly the sameMe too, I really hope its good I'm tired of waiting!