Tourney -ˏˋ⋆ ̥ ̣̮ ̥ 𝐱𝐮 𝐣𝐢𝐚𝐪𝐢 - 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟒𝟖 + 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 - 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ̥ ̣̮ ̥ ⋆ˊˎ- (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship


-ˏˋ 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐱𝐮 𝐣𝐢𝐚𝐪𝐢 ˊˎ-

1596468994781.png
1596469150707.png

1596469398175.png
1596469443195.png



-ˏˋ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ˊˎ-


I am... tuxedo mask~
I heard that Xu Jiaqi Kiki will be attending Produce 101.
I am here to chase after her~
*dances to Kiki Do You Love Me*
*brings out a single red rose*
Hello national producers, I am a Star48 trainee, 7SENSES and SNH48 member Xu Jiaqi.
Xu Jiaqi, Xu Jiaqi, Xu Jiaqi, Xu Jiaqi~
*winks* Handome
I promise you all that during this time, facing the unknown, I'll always do my best to remain the coolest version of myself.
Two. I'll always be the truest version of myself, being the person worthy of your love, chasing after your votes, the producers behind this screen.
Lastly, let's walk together *throws flower petals* on this flower road.
National producers... *walks to the camera* come with me. *flips cape*


-ˏˋ 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ˊˎ-



@miniminhee​
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread