News Y Entertainment casting audition for their upcoming project based on newaccount's novel “For Him ยอมเป็นของฮิม” (2 Viewers)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Same. :nakypog: And The Eclipse. I just finished P.S. I Hate You, too, which is full of amazing plot twists.
I'm going to add those to my plan to watch list, The Eclipse looks really interesting! Before Love in the Air, I was watching Kinnporsche.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,362
Reactions Received
41,045
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
237,674
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm going to add those to my plan to watch list, The Eclipse looks really interesting! Before Love in the Air, I was watching Kinnporsche.
Seems like we watch(ed) the same things. If you like The Eclipse, you can also watch Not Me cuz both of them focus on social injustices and inequality. And in Not Me, there are twins played by one actor which is portrayed amazingly.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Seems like we watch(ed) the same things. If you like The Eclipse, you can also watch Not Me cuz both of them focus on social injustices and inequality. And in Not Me, there are twins played by one actor which is portrayed amazingly.
Oh wow, I'll leave a note on them to come back and let you know what I think after I watch them :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread