- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I think americans still watching election results, 90% of our userbase are americans
I think it's less watching results, more...celebrating being able to breathe for a moment.I think americans still watching election results, 90% of our userbase are americans![]()
I was sleeping. My medication reacts more strongly once I take it after eating.
Now I am awake and posting. <3
I alone will save KS jk jk.
when go i kprofiles forums i always be telling them to join kps
Stop reminding me I don’t have friends
I didnt know voice korea exist, i have to add it on my binge watch list when i have offdays.Recovering from the election.
In the meantime, try to figure out this wonderful cover.
Stop reminding me I don’t have friends
I have less friends than you twoI don't know anyone to join. I don't have any friends like @Jimimis
So you have less than two?I have less friends than you two![]()
I have none, all my friends are married, we don't really keep in touch. Seems like i have to get married soonSo you have less than two?
I only have two friends.
and even I don't talk to them much.
: /
to somiI have none, all my friends are married, we don't really keep in touch. Seems like i have to get married soon![]()
Ah.... I am all alone too. :( In terms of living by myself anyways.I have none, all my friends are married, we don't really keep in touch. Seems like i have to get married soon![]()
I'm like that too, but think of it as something you have to go once in your life. At least that is what i would do.Ah.... I am all alone too. :( In terms of living by myself anyways.
And marriage seems so daunting.
I don't think I could do it.
I am very timid with groups of people.