COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Yachii completes Zico's card set! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
BG stans are few
Male soloist stans are even rarer

Has nothing to do with him personally or his talent, just a statement to his popularity here
and yet his cards were made ....
I kinda feel sorry for @RainbowDevil . but I really appreciate the cards, the artist, his music and his personality.

still surprised how no one can see what they are doing as rude or hurtful. again, try to insert your favourite artist there.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I´ll remember your words. I shall proceed to create all those threads about "omg, my girl cards" and how annoying they are, daily and if someone comes after me I´ll just use your words, it´s not that deep, seriously.

btw, don´t forget to create a thread about Yachii not having an AKMU set anymore. changes, changes! keep it up, man!
I meant my thread wasn't that deep btw. Not how you may feel about it. I get you may be upset and that I understand.

90% of my threads I post are K-pop. I have my reasons to avoid anything other than trying to post as much K-pop on KS as I can. Anything other than K-pop never seems worth it. As much as I'd like to, what's the point? I guess it was why I wasn't active much before this card game happened.

You can make what ever threads you like. You wouldn't be the first to be vocal about how much you don't want certain cards. And I'd be surprised if anyone was offended by what you post.

And I amended the AKMU thread as soon as he uncompleted the set.
:pandatea: :jenniesmug:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Man, i feel so unsafe even posting anything in this thread now. Wow, im just saying hi. Bye now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I meant my thread wasn't that deep btw. Not how you may feel about it. I get you may be upset and that I understand.

90% of my threads I post are K-pop. I have my reasons to avoid anything other than trying to post as much K-pop on KS as I can. Anything other than K-pop never seems worth it. As much as I'd like to, what's the point? I guess it was why I wasn't active much before this card game happened.

You can make what ever threads you like. You wouldn't be the first to be vocal about how much you don't want certain cards. And I'd be surprised if anyone was offended by what you post.

And I amended the AKMU thread as soon as he uncompleted the set.
:pandatea: :jenniesmug:
nono, they are, but when I get reported for saying that I don´t like that joke, my threads get closed. so far, yours hasn´t. despite arguing for liek solid 15 minutes at 4am and ruining my day from the beginning. it just depends on who you are on the forum :P.

keep it up, I´d like to get such a fanboy as Yachii has. ♥

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Man, i feel so unsafe even posting anything in this thread now. Wow, im just saying hi. Bye now.
Hello. I would have liked for you to have said more. I value your words/opinions uwuWinter you know that.

This thread was made to make a few people smile/laugh, mostly Yachii. I guess it's failed miserably.
:reallysadcat:

I'll stick strictly to K-pop threads or threads that only involve me to avoid misunderstandings in the future! Hopefully you continue to find them interesting and safe to speak.
:maheart::sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Hello. I would have liked for you to have said more. I value your words/opinions uwuWinter you know that.

This thread was made to make a few people smile/laugh, mostly Yachii. I guess it's failed miserably.
:reallysadcat:

I'll stick strictly to K-pop threads or threads that only involve me to avoid misunderstandings in the future! Hopefully you continue to find them interesting and safe to speak.
:maheart::sanapray:
No comment. I hv my reasons. Thnx for ur solicitousness. In this thread only i decline to elaborate further.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
nono, they are, but when I get reported for saying that I don´t like that joke, my threads get closed. so far, yours hasn´t. despite arguing for liek solid 15 minutes at 4am and ruining my day from the beginning. it just depends on who you are on the forum :P.

keep it up, I´d like to get such a fanboy as Yachii has. ♥
I'm too old to argue. I'm thinking of this as a general disagreement and behind my keyboard I'm typing with nothing but honesty and sincerity. Which text can never portray.

So yeah. We didn't argue at any point. Just disagreed in the same vain as which shoe looks better and thus should worn instead. ;)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
weird, whenever I have ever reported anything on this forum, no actions have been made. I

say the same about Hwasa, do so. go on? can´t seem to find the threads?
There are actually a decent amount of moomoos on here tho
If you're trying to spin it into a gender thing, plenty of people are complaint about Lee Hi and Heize too
I kinda feel sorry for @RainbowDevil . but I really appreciate the cards, the artist, his music and his personality.

still surprised how no one can see what they are doing as rude or hurtful. again, try to insert your favourite artist there.
Okay...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I'm too old to argue. I'm thinking of this as a general disagreement and behind my keyboard I'm typing with nothing but honesty and sincerity. Which text can never portray.

So yeah. We didn't argue at any point. Just disagreed in the same vain as which shoe looks better and thus should worn instead. ;)
oh, I´m sorry you failed to understand my emotions here. I argued, passionately, sincerely and with my whole heart. I stood up for Zico, I complimented his cards, complimented the graphic´s work and clearly stated that what you are doing here, might be considered mean. Nono, I definitely stood up for my favourite artist and I´m not going to hide that. that´s just how some people are. passionate for things and people they love. can´t help it, I have always been this way.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

I'm sorry for posting what came off as rude and disrespectful to both @RainbowDevil, Zico, you yellowcoat, and others that might be reading this thread. I've made a similar mistake in the past and hurt people's feelings then so that's on me and it's my fault. I won't do something like this again and if I do, you have every right to hold me accountable for my mistakes.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
oh, I´m sorry you failed to understand my emotions here. I argued, passionately, sincerely and with my whole heart. I stood up for Zico, I complimented his cards, complimented the graphic´s work and clearly stated that what you are doing here, might be considered mean. Nono, I definitely stood up for my favourite artist and I´m not going to hide that. that´s just how some people are. passionate for things and people they love. can´t help it, I have always been this way.
And may that never change! Passion moves the world friend, never let it go.
:sanapray: :maheart:

Just know that not once did I feel mad/angry about what it was you are feeling and saying in this thread, just upset you missed my true intentions for the thread. I'm a joker at heart and I try to make jokes that make people laugh and smile, not to lowkey offend anyone/thing. This thread was my goal to make Yachii laugh as he completed another set he didn't plan on completing, which this time simply happened to be Zico.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I'm sorry for posting what came off as rude and disrespectful to both @RainbowDevil, Zico, you yellowcoat, and others that might be reading this thread. I've made a similar mistake in the past and hurt people's feelings then so that's on me and it's my fault. I won't do something like this again and if I do, you have every right to hold me accountable for my mistakes.
you, you are an angel and I love you. I wish you didn´t joke about Zico though because you know I love him dearly, but I´m not holding that against you. I just wish, people stopped doing that. Sure, people complain about Heize and Lee Hi too, but not to those measures and I just don´t understand why people (except for you) don´t even want to admit that and instead are just throwing it the other way. Making me seem like i´m a crazy, obsessed , rude, argumentative b*tch, but come on! we all know that Zico is getting way too much hate here! at least admit that! at least like, stop complaining about those cards?

why can´t people be more like "aghh, got my Zico today, seems like I´m gonna be lucky, it´s like a handshake on the forum". I´m personally offended I haven´t got my Hwasa and everyone has! iˇm certainly awaiting that card daily :D. because I´d feel a part of the family like "yeaaaah, everyone has got their Hwasa, it´s kind of our thing here".

sure, I´m a bit over the top, fair enough, but it´s just ..... I love him so much and I´m so proud of getting all his cards :(.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
And may that never change! Passion moves the world friend, never let it go.
:sanapray: :maheart:

Just know that not once did I feel mad/angry about what it was you are feeling and saying in this thread, just upset you missed my true intentions for the thread. I'm a joker at heart and I try to make jokes that make people laugh and smile, not to lowkey offend anyone/thing. This thread was my goal to make Yachii laugh as he completed another set he didn't plan on completing, which this time simply happened to be Zico.
it´s ok. change the rules, allow me to hold duplicates. give me all your Zicos and take all the cards you want apart from Minho, Yongguk and Jonghyun. I´m here for it.

gonna punish you all with my new profile song.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
it´s ok. change the rules, allow me to hold duplicates. give me all your Zicos and take all the cards you want apart from Minho, Yongguk and Jonghyun. I´m here for it.

gonna punish you all with my new profile song.
Tell you what. Any Zico card I pull from the card generator, I'll keep it. I'll collect his set slowly, but it will be mine and completed eventually right.
:sanapray:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you, you are an angel and I love you. I wish you didn´t joke about Zico though because you know I love him dearly, but I´m not holding that against you. I just wish, people stopped doing that. Sure, people complain about Heize and Lee Hi too, but not to those measures and I just don´t understand why people (except for you) don´t even want to admit that and instead are just throwing it the other way. Making me seem like i´m a crazy, obsessed , rude, argumentative b*tch, but come on! we all know that Zico is getting way too much hate here! at least admit that! at least like, stop complaining about those cards?

why can´t people be more like "aghh, got my Zico today, seems like I´m gonna be lucky, it´s like a handshake on the forum". I´m personally offended I haven´t got my Hwasa and everyone has! iˇm certainly awaiting that card daily :D. because I´d feel a part of the family like "yeaaaah, everyone has got their Hwasa, it´s kind of our thing here".

sure, I´m a bit over the top, fair enough, but it´s just ..... I love him so much and I´m so proud of getting all his cards :(.
I won't make those kinds of jokes from now on, I know you care about him a lot so I should've been more aware of your feelings and others feelings before posting. I'm sorry about it xD

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Anyway congrats @Yachii :sanapray:
Also congrats @Reo for his completed AKMU set in record time :taesip:

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Man I came back to this and it took a turn I didn't expect.

Hell I thought Yachi was a card generator Bot.

He's real???

:haylul:

I thought his Trading center was like a Card Exchange set up by the mods as a clearing house for cards to be given/taken. And then they acted like it was "a user".

Shit went over my head.

:yolk:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
It's a card collection game, stop taking it so seriously :jisoosmh:

I am absolutely not in any way deserving of this apology. There are so so so many things people joke about that aren't acceptable and joking about how there are only a few people collecting Zico, in a card game, where you are free to do whatever you like, isn't even close to one. They are my cards, I made em, and yea sure I wish more people collected them but I still find it funny despite it cause it's fucking hilarious that there are so many people unwillingly getting him as well as Hwasa, Yena, Nako...

Thing is, nobody here hates Zico. If it were people saying "Ewwww Zico, he's fucking ugly get him out of here" or "I fucking hate his music and him gimme something else", those wouldn't be acceptable, our mods team would react with a warning. Cause they do their job properly. A lot of the people joking around really like Zico's music and him too, they just aren't staning him and are more interested in other people.

It's a really similar situation to regular differences in what people enjoy music wise. I used to destroy @Ozymandias over how bad Twice songs were pre-DTNA and he never took it personally cause it's just my opinion and what I dislike in music. Just like he didn't enjoy bg's as much as gg's. Really simple and really a very unnecessary situation...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread