Intro Yahallo!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Everyone is pretty friendly here, if you haven't noticed yet.
Our minds are greatly opened to new groups and such, so you should be able to find a friend that likes the same thing.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or go to the Ask The Staff thread and ask away!~

I hope to see you around!~ Love!~
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hello and welcome to KS! I hope you enjoy your time here~

I like cute idols so GFriend Eunha, Loona Chuu, Lovelyz Kei, IZ*ONE Nako and Hitomi!!
I listen to girl groups mostly :sanapray:
Loona's Chuu omg I like you already :nekolove:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread