YALL I FINALLY DID IT (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I changed my name:fingerpoke: I have thinking about it for the past 2 wks but then I just decided I might as well!
here is the meaning as to why I chose the name:
CD5404A9-0BD5-415B-B706-9C811D54C504.jpeg

anyway, I hope I’m still recognised and people don’t forget that I’m still Chae/Vrose:passcodea::bobross: :lisalaugh:
What do you think of the name?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really like it :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread