- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I'M SO HAPPY OMG. TALENT WON!
Korea is waking up to them
They deserve it so much
STREAM SOTY 2019
So Hweseung wasn't an original member? He's my favorite right nowI love this song so much. They've deserved this for a long time with their constant high quality releases. Adding Hweseung was a right decision.
Thank you Korean GP for doing at least one thing right.![]()
Nope! He actually was on Produce 101 but finished 39th. And N.Flying had been on hiatus for a long time so we guessed back then in 2017 that FNC would add him if he didn't make it! He was one of the strongest vocalists during that season. I'm glad he's finally getting the recognition he deserves.So Hweseung wasn't an original member? He's my favorite right now![]()
K-Netz are honestly so ridiculous. They accuse all unknown groups and artists of sajaegi while wondering why they're still nugu.Lowkey waiting for Knetz and their Sajaegi accusations, but N.Flying definitely deserve it! They have put out nothing but bops so I'm glad they are finally getting acknowledged for it.
Oh that's good news then because I like him a lot.Nope! He actually was on Produce 101 but finished 39th. And N.Flying had been on hiatus for a long time so we guessed back then in 2017 that FNC would add him if he didn't make it! He was one of the strongest vocalists during that season. I'm glad he's finally getting the recognition he deserves.
Their chart history has been pretty "believable." Just last week they entered Melon Top 100 and from then on they've been rising day by day from 70s to 30s to 20s until they finally entered Top 5Lowkey waiting for Knetz and their Sajaegi accusations, but N.Flying definitely deserve it! They have put out nothing but bops so I'm glad they are finally getting acknowledged for it.
The public probably don't even care about this stuff as long as it's good music. It's just pressed Kpop fans throwing around all these accusations because someone blocked their faves.K-Netz are honestly so ridiculous. They accuse all unknown groups and artists of sajaegi while wondering why they're still nugu.![]()
They have some pretty good songs as well.Wow, I just listened to this song. It's really good, I can see why it's charting well.
Oh, I think like this one even better! The music video is super nice too, it's giving me good feels.They have some pretty good songs as well.