ya'll should give me all of your Day6 and B.A.P rares (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
You're always the hardest to negotiate with:gyuripout:
I didn't get my inventory by trading for just anything now however I don't want anything in particular at the moment so I am more open to trading although for Rares it'd have to be other Rares at least
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't get my inventory by trading for just anything now however I don't want anything in particular at the moment so I am more open to trading although for Rares it'd have to be other Rares at least
What halloween cards are you looking for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No thank you :sippinthetea:

But good luck! :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread