Performance Y'all thought I was done with Brave Girls threads (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
But I'm not :sj_weary:



KBS performance yass get it queens :sj_weary:

Also btw, when are we going to admit that best girl Yujeong needs to be new it girl, her smile is something else, just look at her as the ending fairy :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
If there's any ray of sunshine Yujeong is definitely the Queen for it.
More and more people are starting to notice lol, I've seen Youtube comments, Reddit posts and even Stan Twitter waking up to Yujeong domination slowly but surely :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Really nice performance!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who's the prettiest in BRAVE GIRLS?

I need to know!

:sanapray:
If you mean the ending fairy with the big bright smile, it's Yujeong lol.
The short haired one is Yuna, the maknae.
I'm guessing it's either of these two :susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread