Appreciation YangYang being an annoying little s**t (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm afraid of what happens when all of the Chinese line gets together it'll be utter utter chaos with poor Kun stranded in the middle
Don't get me wrong I love RenLe but I'm kinda hoping that the rumours about SM making a second Chinese boy group are true, just because I really love the dynamic in WayV right now and I don't want it to change by them adding new members to the group even thought I know that RenLe and the boys are friends with each other, I just want everything to stay the same with WayV!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don't get me wrong I love RenLe but I'm kinda hoping that the rumours about SM making a second Chinese boy group are true, just because I really love the dynamic in WayV right now and I don't want it to change by them adding new members to the group even thought I know that RenLe and the boys are friends with each other, I just want everything to stay the same with WayV!
I didn't know that that was a rumor, that'd be really interesting! It might be a better idea to keep them separate for my own eyes though because the day that I see Chenle acting naughty like Lucas I'm :pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I didn't know that that was a rumor, that'd be really interesting! It might be a better idea to keep them separate for my own eyes though because the day that I see Chenle acting naughty like Lucas I'm :pepeslippy:
If you see his childhood pictures, I think you'll see that Chenle was always naughty LOL
23 Predebut Photos Of NCT's Chenle Prove He Was More Of A Badass ...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you see his childhood pictures, I think you'll see that Chenle was always naughty LOL
23 Predebut Photos Of NCT's Chenle Prove He Was More Of A Badass ...'s Chenle Prove He Was More Of A Badass ...
a fabulous boy omgggggg we love to see it :pikahappy: a ladies man since the beginning
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread