- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
YAAAAAANGYAAAAANNNNNNNNGGG
YANGGANGSOBBING.
I AM
S O B B I N G
(you can have more biases, it's NCT)He looks soo good
I’m trying to stay loyal to Yuta but it’s soo hard
With wayv here![]()
I know that’s what I love about nct the more members there are the more you can fan over(you can have more biases, it's NCT)
Rip bias listI know that’s what I love about nct the more members there are the more you can fan over
I knowRip bias list
YESYANGGANG
where did you disappear toOof a visual
Same for NCT :'(Late but my bias list won't stop growing![]()
All that matters is, I'm backwhere did you disappear to![]()
I saw you cheating on usAll that matters is, I'm back![]()
I'm cheating right nowI saw you cheating on usdon't deny it
![]()
I've just concluded i have 21 biases in nct and it'll probably growSame for NCT :'(
OMG I feel soI'm cheating right now![]()
Every NCTzen is a multifandom but they stan one groupI've just concluded i have 21 biases in nct and it'll probably grow