Appreciation Year of female soloist? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Idk why, but this year has been all about female soloist for me, their comebacks have been most memorable and triumphed over groups.

And with men dropping the ball and getting kicked out of industry and jailed.. maybe it's women's turn to show how to focus on music :sakUwu:












What comebacks from female solo artists have been most impressive to you? Are there still some you are waiting for? Personally I'm still waiting IU to comeback and Rose when YG decides to start making music again.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
More;

Lim Kim's bit weird non-poppy, but still great comeback


My second fav song from Taeyeon (after I)


Song of the year for me so far
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I still haven't recovered from Taeyeons amazing comeback
:pandalove:

And yg definitely needs to get on that rose album before we all die of anticipation
:pepeslippy:
They better not go back their word with this one :chickill:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
The entirety of Heize's She's Fine album really impressed me this year, especially a b-side, "Umbrella Calls for Rain."


Leebada's The Ocean and Saay's "ZGZG" were great as well.

I'm waiting on IU's new album and maybe Lee Hi's second comeback this year (though I doubt that would happen).
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The entirety of Heize's She's Fine album really impressed me this year, especially a b-side, "Umbrella Calls for Rain."


Leebada's The Ocean and Saay's "ZGZG" were great as well.

I'm waiting on IU's new album and maybe Lee Hi's second comeback this year (though I doubt that would happen).
I don't think I have listened those yet, i will give them a go.

YG artist having two comebacks in a year ? :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

that might be lot to wish for, maybe if both were singles it could happen.. xd
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
soloists have been kiling it in general.

Heize defently has my favorite female soloist album this year.
I think KHH/K RnB has been bomb af
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I have listened those yet, i will give them a go.

YG artist having two comebacks in a year ? :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

that might be lot to wish for, maybe if both were singles it could happen.. xd
OMG GIRL
you should listen to it Heize has some of the best songs. Seriously not surprised why she is so popular in korea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread