Appreciation Yechan might just bias wreck me rn... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I watched the entirety of Pink Fantasy Yechan's vlive today...
I talked with her a bit
Got a few hugs from her...

And I think she might have wrecked SangA!

just the way how every time when asked about her favourite food she will damn near shout out: FISH, MILK, BREAD, CHICKEN!
The way when asked if she could show her feet she just raised her foot and wiggled toes without even a blink. (and then proceeded to laugh)
The way she will sing songs for fans endlessly from NCT 127's Kick it to Part of your world from the LIttle mermaid!
The way she will casually argue with us over whether she loves us more or if we love her more
The way she will throw a tantrum along with fans about how she doesn't want to end the live

I think she might have wrecked me.
I'm... stunned

I've never been wrecked before!
Does it always happen so suddenly?
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
also Yechan was my original favourite in Pink fantasy, the one who made me interested in them....
but then somewhere along the way my eyes settled more on SangA I don't even know why... maybe her amazing fishing skills?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've never been wrecked before!
Does it always happen so suddenly?
sometimes, sometimes not.

Kai took months and a lot of fancams and the obsession MV to wreck Chanyeol. But Younghyun just sings in Spanish and boom sorry Jae you got got
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
sometimes, sometimes not.

Kai took months and a lot of fancams and the obsession MV to wreck Chanyeol. But Younghyun just sings in Spanish and boom sorry Jae you got got
I mean... getting hugged seems like a big thing so like....
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean... getting hugged seems like a big thing so like....
haha it's true. How did you get hugged? like she hugs the camera?

also remind me to never sat got got again that was painful
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
haha it's true. How did you get hugged? like she hugs the camera?

also remind me to never sat got got again that was painful
yesh she hugged the camera and like... it wasn't a general hug for fans it was for MEEE!
I asked for the hug and she gave me a hug!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
yesh she hugged the camera and like... it wasn't a general hug for fans it was for MEEE!
I asked for the hug and she gave me a hug!
hahaha congrats! I have to settle for my pillow lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
come watch Yechan's live next time with me, she's a sweetheart!
Haha I'll have to redownload vlive and that just gives me another reason to procrastinate, but sure!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
also her vocals are SO beautiful, she has such a pretty voice!

her voice is so smooth and clear! :sj_weary:

also dumbass me thought she was dressed up as baekhyun for some reason
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread