Nowhere. Come near me and I call the#mealwormsarepetsnotfood
so you wanna call me out huh?
where you wanna meet up so we can fight?
You just go make your waffles or whatever.
Nowhere. Come near me and I call the#mealwormsarepetsnotfood
so you wanna call me out huh?
where you wanna meet up so we can fight?
You like sweet stuff?love: too many to name. any not bitter dish made well basically.
hate: bitter stuff with very few exceptions
yes. i love sweet stuff.You like sweet stuff?
how cuteyes. i love sweet stuff.
my actual diet is very limited as i eat healthily and only really explore when i eat out since i don't cook much at all(which i will fix eventually)
but i adore sweet stuff, spicy stuff, savory stuff, tangy stuff, sour stuff. it's all nice besides bitter stuff.
what if i live among you and you just dont knowNowhere. Come near me and I call the
You just go make your waffles or whatever.
I would be able to smell the burnt toaster pastry from my house then.what if i live among you and you just dont know![]()
im submitting an anonymous bullying report to the guidance office with ur username on itI would be able to smell the burnt toaster pastry from my house then.
![]()
What are they gonna do, give me detention?im submitting an anonymous bullying report to the guidance office with ur username on it![]()
they're gonna send a hitmanWhat are they gonna do, give me detention?