Appreciation Yeeun dressed up as Draco (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, I'm sorry but I just saw this, and I felt it was my duty to bring this into everyone's attention. You'll thank me later.


omg she killed me. so clc wizard/magic/harry potter concept when?? please cube im begging you.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
she's wearing a red lip tho smh
i think the message of the song is that they were red lipstick, earrings, etc. because they want to and they enjoy it, not because someone forced them. Kinda like: do what YOU want not what others tell you to.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i think the message of the song is that they were red lipstick, earrings, etc. because they want to and they enjoy it, not because someone forced them. Kinda like: do what YOU want not what others tell you to.
true tho tbf they also say red lip is too basic of a look 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, I'm sorry but I just saw this, and I felt it was my duty to bring this into everyone's attention. You'll thank me later.


omg she killed me. so clc wizard/magic/harry potter concept when?? please cube im begging you.
Omg Jang Yeeun Malfoy!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
With glasses I doubt she wanted to be draco, in addition she is way to adorable.:pandawatch:
True, but she was dressed as Slytherin + the blonde hair, so I think it was the look she was going for. But she is indeed way to adorable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dwragon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread