I think Gahyeon wore the pajama's in a vlive which Yeeun gave her as well.
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 20 February 2020 #1 I think Gahyeon wore the pajama's in a vlive which Yeeun gave her as well. Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash, yeji and wayvoutsold
wayvoutsold Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 2,294 Reactions Received 10,938 Location Neo City Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @TwentyOneJongdae 20 February 2020 #2 They look so cute together! Reactions: spicy_illusion, AnotherKpopTrash and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 February 2020 #3 such adorable babies Reactions: spicy_illusion and AnotherKpopTrash
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 21 February 2020 #4 I never knew about this interaction, so sweet Reactions: spicy_illusion and yeji