- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Interesting, I'm curious what exactly it was. I thought it was going be a complaint from coke. Glad to see it wasn't coke at least but Sony are jerks too.
I have no idea, that tweet saying its sony also seems like speculation tbh!Interesting, I'm curious what exactly it was. I thought it was going be a complaint from coke. Glad to see it wasn't coke atheist but Sony are jerks too.
Just checked myself and the MV says that it was Sony so it was definitely them and seems manual as a reupload of the MV is still up on a channel called YOU EntertainmentI have no idea, that tweet saying its sony also seems like speculation tbh!
oh I see!Just checked myself and the MV says that it was Sony so it was definitely them and seems manual as a reupload of the MV is still up on a channel called YOU Entertainment
If you watched it you can just search your history and go to the page and YouTube tells you why and if not find where the video was embedded and it'll do the sameoh I see!
How do you check if something is not available anymore?
there are no M/Vs on spotifyDoes Spotifiy have MV's? If only the MV was removed it means it's something visual if both he MV and the music were removed it most likely means it's a problem with the music and lyrics.
I think you can still watch the music show performancesi actually kinda liked the song ;-;
Wait nvmIt must be the use of the word coke
strange yeah, lets see if this version stays upthe mv is also still on 1theK, i'm watching it right now LOL
yeah I thought that was the reason for sure too when reading the headlineI thought it was the usage of Coke perhaps, but reading this thread is interesting. 🤔