- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,530
- Reactions Received
- 4,129
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,748
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
his outfit makes him look like a panda as well, how cute!!
@Moa
uh oh..Seriously couldn't take a more dignified photo of me...![]()
Seriously, I'm just trying to eat my bamboo and be comfortable!uh oh..
maybe it was a bad time :')
I'm with you on this one. That was just plain indecent.Seriously couldn't take a more dignified photo of me...![]()
water and oilSeriously couldn't take a more dignified photo of me...![]()
Wow, there's a disturbing amount of truth in this statment... I can't even be upset.water and oil
yin and yang
left and right
armys and blinks
the panda and dignified
what can I say I'm a truth tellerWow, there's a disturbing amount of truth in this statment... I can't even be upset.![]()
Explains why your out of a k-pop job still...what can I say I'm a truth teller
every word I say is nothing but the truth...
If the words that come out of my mouth ain't true then may the kpop gods strike me down and curse me to never run another kpop company ever!!!
and I thought the self-deprecation joke was obvious but yes thank you Mr Panda for explaining it lolExplains why your out of a k-pop job still...![]()