Intro *Yeontae enters the group chat* (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
53
Reactions Received
225
Location
Philippines
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YEONTAE
(YEONJUN of TXT & TAEHYUNG of BTS)

Real Name : CJ Estrella (abbv. for privacy)
Age : 13
Birthday : 25 Aug 2005
Nationality : where my fellow pinoys at?!
I stan : BTS, Twice, EXO, IZ*ONE, and a bunch more.
the list is long but these are the groups i mainly stan

Extra Info:
I'm a bit (like 20%) a meme-y person.
I also tend to do calligraphy as well.
Future K-pop idol? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For ESC fans who might be in the SCF, hi!

Other favorites:
Eurovision (an annual competition in Europe that's held since 1956)
AKB48 (i want yoooooooooooou~)
RuPaul's Drag Race (miss vaaaaaanjie)
Singing (i mean i call myself good but yeah)


If you want to know about me more, then just tell me down there! πŸ˜„
this is such a cringy line to say i am so sorry, but it's true tho​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Welcome fellow Once :pandalove:
Have fun here!
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
YEONTAE
(YEONJUN of TXT & TAEHYUNG of BTS)

Real Name : CJ Estrella (abbv. for privacy)
Age : 13
Birthday : 25 Aug 2005
Nationality : where my fellow pinoys at?!
I stan : BTS, Twice, EXO, IZ*ONE, and a bunch more.
the list is long but these are the groups i mainly stan

Extra Info:
I'm a bit (like 20%) a meme-y person.
I also tend to do calligraphy as well.
Future K-pop idol? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For ESC fans who might be in the SCF, hi!

Other favorites:
Eurovision (an annual competition in Europe that's held since 1956)
AKB48 (i want yoooooooooooou~)
RuPaul's Drag Race (miss vaaaaaanjie)
Singing (i mean i call myself good but yeah)


If you want to know about me more, then just tell me down there! πŸ˜„
this is such a cringy line to say i am so sorry, but it's true tho​
Welcome to ks :pepeheart:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SANAAAAA 😍😍😍
but tzuyu is such a bias wrecker
OMG FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS TASTE
SANA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
my wrecker is dahyun haha

BUT FINALLY A SANA STAN YESSSSSSSSS
(i'm not very open about gg biases I realize xD)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome~
Hope that you will love it here ~

and yay a once
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Eurovision is great! I love how cringe and awful it sometimes is! It is cringe, but it is our European cringe!

I haven't listened to this years songs yet, because I want ot hear them together at the semi-final! I have only heard the Estonian one, and I don't like it much, it is too generic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread