For my solo questions:
Do you believe in aliens?
I think?
R u asleep yet? It's 1:47am my time n I'm worried for you wondering if u hv work/school the next day? Get some rest now, ok? I'll get to know u more l8r.
I just woke up like 3 hours ago. I had a lovely sleep, hunny. Thanks! ❤
Congrats!~ what groups do you like?
I mainly like BTS & IZ*ONE, but I also like EXO, Twice, Seventeen, etc.
Jungkook or Eunwoo?
Gurl, you are killing me with this question. Visuals: Eunwoo, Singing: Jungkook. (both are good at both categories)
Do you like TXT and if so who is your favorite member?
I stan them and my favorite is either Yeonjun or Soobin
you have yeonjun in your name LOVE IT
well someone had to worship the eldest member.


For the group questions:
Halloween or Christmas?
Christmas. I get money from relatives. $$$
Both of you are great users!
Thanks, hun! xoxo
It’s not a question but just a suggestion; you should both stream Seunghwan and Yeeun’s new OST!~ It’s a bop.
Not much of a fan of OSTs, but I did try SVT's A-TEEN, so I'll give it a shot. 😉
What would be your super power?
Either read minds or time travel or teleportation
A kpop dream duo?
Jungkook x IU (making my bias' dream come true)
Favorite KS staff members?
@Jimin @bulletproof
If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
tigers
What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
DOGS 😍😍😍
What’s the best type of cheese?
If it's based on the dip, blue cheese. Based on the cheese cheese, parmesan or mozzarella (the stretch part makes me hungry.)
Is a hotdog a sandwich?
idk. most probably. HAHAHAHA
What would your dream bathroom look like?
I always wanted a bathtub in my bathroom like the ones in hotels. It makes me feel classy. 😂😂
wats ur guys relationship
friends thru the targaryen house <333
What song got you into kpop?
No joke, DNA. I saw the song in a commercial for The Late Late Show with James Corden, and the rest is history.
Most random conversation starter you’ve heard?
I honestly don't know. xD
Randomest thing you’ve said out of context?
I honestly don't know. xD [2]
Are your dreams in black and white or in colour?
Sometimes B/W, sometimes in color. It's mainly based on my mood.
Moon or the stars?
I always wanted to see stars. Won't see much here.
How are you guys doing today?
I'm doing great, sweetie.
Favourite gif?
How would you describe your sense of humour?
Weird but true
Alignment chart placement?
Narcissist level
How did your days go?
Just waiting to watch Endgame, without hearing spoilers from relatives. 😒
Stan f(x)
ofc biiiiiiiiiitch, i love them 😍