yes i am... (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I work at 8am tomorrow and I'm still awake so I feel you lol
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Have fun streaming the new song!

I might give it a listen tmrw
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
yes im going to stay up till 3 a.m my time (on a school night) just so i can listen to Stray Kids Christmas EveL release.... this might be intense or a dumb idea but i personally see no problem with it
:wonwooglasses:​
It sucks how I have to get up at 1-2am to listen to my fav group's comeback... 😔
 
  • Sad
Reactions: scaramouche

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread