- Joined
- 12 May 2019
- Messages
- 707
- Reactions Received
- 3,056
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
ah um okayi have a minimum of 3 jimin threads a day
if i dont meet the requirement im not allowed to breathe
ah um okayi have a minimum of 3 jimin threads a day
if i dont meet the requirement im not allowed to breathe
truly! although everything looks great on himah that outfit suits him so well![]()
Also truetruly! although everything looks great on him
PUT THAT IN A SPOILER WITH A WARNING SMHAlso true
I also opened my twitter just now and I saw this
![]()
blessed
I SAID STOP TATTLETALINGcalling 911 for jimin
Sssssh be calmWUT
DO YOU
1. tattling isn't pretty
...I see it and you were provoking her!@maruif MOM LOOK
...I see it and you were provoking her!