MV YESUNG 예성 'Pink Magic' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I know it's a few days old already, but I noticed that no one made a thread sooo...

This song seriously makes me feel so soft and warm and fuzzy inside, it's so goood! I also didn't know that I needed more pink haired Yesung in my life, but apparently I do. 🌸

Please have a listen if you still haven't~

 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I have, it's a great song. Yesung is amazing, I can't believe this man is 34 years old.
Yeah, I always manage to forget how old Yesung actually is. He just seems to get even better with age, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread