News YG announces Treasure will make their debut soon (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No specified date but okay :wimwim:
Anticipate ROTY Treasure :sj_weary:
Yeah when I saw that I thought no shit, you said July and it's half over :wimwim:
But it is YG ig so it is news in a way still
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah when I saw that I thought no shit, you said July and it's half over :wimwim:
But it is YG ig so it is news in a way still
Maybe we can hope for early August let's see :wimwim:
But atleast it's happening :sj_weary:
I hope :nayeonisdone:

They released Yedam's solo surprisingly on time tho lmao, just like Jennie's solo back in the day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread