Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,503 Reactions Received 53,175 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 427,593 Gender Female 14 June 2025 #1 Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 14 June 2025 #2 I was a bit concerned at the age gap since I didn’t know how old he was, but that age gap for a 47 year old isn’t too bad. Congratulations to them!
I was a bit concerned at the age gap since I didn’t know how old he was, but that age gap for a 47 year old isn’t too bad. Congratulations to them!
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,449 Reactions Received 39,073 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,714 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 14 June 2025 #3 My ex wife was 9 years older than me. the age gap wasn't the problem. Her personality was. Hopefully they have a long and happy marriage.
My ex wife was 9 years older than me. the age gap wasn't the problem. Her personality was. Hopefully they have a long and happy marriage.
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 14 June 2025 #4 Why was there a need to show the age anyway, congrats tho!
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,511 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 14 June 2025 #5 congratulations and I agree why state the age? Reactions: The_LastRomeo