YG ent is like hunger games (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
At the end there will only be one left who didn't do drugs xDDDD
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Have faith in Taeyang our innocent white spot in the darkness!
Taeyang was my ultimate for the longest time but I would not give him the benefit of the doubt. He is better than most of them but he probably is not angel either.

Edit: Oh, you were being sarcastic.

I'm sorry Youngbae, but I remember.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The real question: who's the hero that'll take out YG?
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I hope Lee Hi, SECHSKIES, and AkMu isn't involved. And if Dara and Jinusean is still under the company, I hope they're not involved either~
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I hope bp doesn't get dragged into this
It'll only happen if they've been doing things that they shouldn't be but I doubt it TBH YG seems to have a different set of rules for their male and female artists...
 

Kat

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
66
Reactions Received
81
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sigh, I just want Winner out of there or get rid of YG and his brother. All the other artists and Winner getting painted with the same brush is upsetting. I know Winner boys have very strict rules, they aren't even allowed to drive or own cars and two are just about ready to enlist.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread