- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,665
- Reactions Received
- 55,496
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 285,959
Lol so true.it's a Bird, it's a Plane
it's a Blackpink Plane???
what's the alternatives in SK?Kpop companies seem to like Korea Air as a partner![]()
Well the alternative would be partnering with something other than an airlinewhat's the alternatives in SK?
and which other company had strategic partnerships with KA?
ohh lol I thought you were referring to a different airline other than KA that kpop companies could partner up withWell the alternative would be partnering with something other than an airline
And SM, SuperM filmed a song and safety video too before.
I can't remember if all of YG had a partnership with Asiana, but Psy was their international ambassador for a while.ohh lol I thought you were referring to a different airline other than KA that kpop companies could partner up with
noted
was he still with YG when it happened?I can't remember if all of YG had a partnership with Asiana, but Psy was their international ambassador for a while.
Yes, and the partnership continued after he left until his "part" in the YG prostitute scandal was "exposed".was he still with YG when it happened?