- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I think Baby Monsters will be fine since they're not under the direct control of YG plus if the new team at YG give the ngg HALF the promo they are giving to Treasure then I think they should be just fine! LOLi feel for baby monsters and ygngg and they havent even debuted
Baby monsters is Teddy's group?I think Baby Monsters will be fine since they're not under the direct control of YG plus if the new team at YG give the ngg HALF the promo they are giving to Treasure then I think they should be just fine! LOL
Nope. Baby Monsters is a group under YG China, I think they're company is called Shining Star or something...Baby monsters is Teddy's group?
yeha shining star cultureNope. Baby Monsters is a group under YG China, I think they're company is called Shining Star or something...
I knew it was something like that! LOLyeha shining star culture