- Joined
- 9 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reactions Received
- 10,400
- Location
- Your heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Ship
I approve this statementOkay yeah but for real, he still needs to be investigated for all the shady business and there still needs to be major restructuring within the entire company (his brother who is still CEO especially)
Also, Jisoo for president![]()
I hope soI'm kinda stunned ngl but yay maybe the artists will be treated better. Finally.
![]()
100% agreedI hope so
All the artists at yg who are innocent in all of this deserve better
YHS still has all of his shares within the company though which means that he'll still be making money from the profits generated.
And let's not forget that his brother is also the current CEO.
So I wouldn't get too excited just yet.....