- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Sorry if this thread is a mess, I’ve got no laptop right now so I’m doing this all on the Google app on my iPod touch lol
So basically, YG has trademarked the name Baby Monsters (I know, it’s terrible) and they’ve recently sent two female trainees to Idol Producer in China. They both have English stage names which makes me think YG is trying to market them to a global audience and for any company OTHER than YG, I think 4 years would be the perfect gap between debuting girl groups however if I’m not mistaken YG did start their own Chinese label with Tencent a year or two ago and both of the girls are Chinese so maybe they could be planning a Chinese group like WayV...
what do you guys think?
So basically, YG has trademarked the name Baby Monsters (I know, it’s terrible) and they’ve recently sent two female trainees to Idol Producer in China. They both have English stage names which makes me think YG is trying to market them to a global audience and for any company OTHER than YG, I think 4 years would be the perfect gap between debuting girl groups however if I’m not mistaken YG did start their own Chinese label with Tencent a year or two ago and both of the girls are Chinese so maybe they could be planning a Chinese group like WayV...
what do you guys think?