A ghetto rapper...yeah I said it lmao 
Bonus:
Bonus:
Last edited:
imagine she raps for the next CB title track lmao...yeah no
cannot see our cutie miyeon as a badass rapper in BP
she's with her family in CUBE and she fits so well in idle
but, I wouldn't mind seeing some rapper miyeon jumping out in comebacks
:llama_eyes:
true, just imagine on chorus she and rose take turns on reffs wowwwas bad as it sounds, i am happy she didnt end up in YGE and found an amazing home and group with G-IDLE she fits perfect, it had to be like that( though i can see her fit BP also perfectly, multi-talent Queen )
lol never I see that miyeon version ever again after debutingKinda makes sense, she had the swag in that pre debut video in the street lol
haha lmao well even Zico is singing nowadays so who knowssssGreat vocal like Miyeon as a rapper?? Will never understand YG![]()
That was maximum trolling xdlol never I see that miyeon version ever again after debuting
#BIASWRECKEDimagine she raps for the next CB title track lmao...